Senior Services |
Meals On Wheels
Meals on Wheels are hot, nutritious lunches delivered Monday through Friday to the homebound seniors and caregivers.
• Meal delivery services reduce loneliness
• Meal recipients feel more confident about staying at home
• Meal delivery services lower the rate of falls
• Staying at home can save everyone money
• Meal delivery volunteers keep an eye on recipients
Meals on Wheels are hot, nutritious lunches delivered Monday through Friday to homebound seniors and caregivers.
There are several options based on age.
Are you 60 years of age or older?
• Subsidized (based on age only, not on income) $3.50 per meal
• Unsubsidized $5.50
Under the age of 60?
• $6.75 per meal
• Side Salad $2.50
• Ice Cream $1.25
• Baked Good $1.25
Call Senior Services and staff will assist you to help determine what program, Subsidized or Unsubsidized or other food programs you would qualify for.
245 N. 9th Street
Salina, KS 67401(785) 823-7555
Meals On Wheels Coordinator